Fishing in Finnmark | Fishing trip to Norway
The package Fly fishing in Norway | Fly fishing in Norway is a trip that starts from Northern Norway.
- Participants: 16 persons (4 groups)
- Accommodation: 16 beds (4 camps)
- Transport from airport: 9 seat mini bus with space to a lot of luggage.
- Transport daily: 9 seat mini bus, transport to fishing area.
- Guiding: Guiding daily, 6-12 hours
Camp Norvilt: The camp is a combination between house and wilderness trout camp with all equipment.
Norvilt Wilderness camp: The camp has large tents with own bedroom to each fisherman. Also kitchen and simple equipment. The camp has all necessary equipment for cooking, eating and such. Every participant gets his/hers own bedroom with wonderland madras to sleep on. It’s like a hotel room in the wilderness. Inside the tents we also have heating for hanging up clothing for drying. You have to have your own sleeping bag and pillow.
All guest should have:
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Protection against mosquito (spray, mosquito hat, mosquito oil etc.)
- Something to sit on when eating outdoors.
- Fishing gear: normal fishing gear. Ask us if you need something. Fishing lures, flies etc.
- Backpack for day trips
- Sun glasses and sun lotion
- Clothing: waterproof shoes, good jacked and pants, wool underwear and sweater.
- Arrival with plane: Departure from Alta airport 15.00
- Arrival with car: meet and greet at Kautokeino 18.00
- Activity Monday:short fishing trip if you want.
- Group 1: Travels to Norvilt Wilderness camp
- Group 2: Travels to Camp Norvilt house with bus transport daily.
Thursday to Sunday:
- Fishing at wilderness camp or lake hopping between fishing spots.
Monday, week 2:
- We return to Alta airport early in the morning so everyone reaches their plane.
When ordering package from us there will be added a reservation fee per group kr. 5.000,- (kr. 2500,- before 15 of march) with due date 7 days after booking. Remember that reservation fee will not be refunded if booking is canceled by customers.
When ordering package travel with us, customers are encouraged to have travel insurance with cancellation protection, as well as insurance that covers damage and other unforeseen costs during the trip. Such insurance can be ordered from most insurance companies and is also used on all other trips by your family. Click here to read more about travel insurance.
Not included in the package
- Food is not included, but transport to food store daily is included.
- Fishing licenses are not included in the price (approximately 70 NOK per day).
- Flight is not included.
- Sleeping bag / pillow
If you want a more exclusive package, you can catch up with your friends on a fishing trip by helicopter in North Norway.