Helicopter in Northern Norway | Helicopter for fishing lakes package:
Helicopter in Northern Norway is a package where we fly helicopters to fishing lakes.
- Amount of days 8
- Amount participants: 1-4 persons per helicopter
- Accommodation: Camp at good fishing lakes
- Transfer from airport: 9 seat mini bus with a lot of space
- Transport to fishing lakes: Helicopter, 6 person including pilot
- Guiding: One full time fishing guide
- Helicopter: Eurocopter AS 350B2 “Ecureuil”
Check list for guests
We have a to-do list for you so that you get everything you need. This is sent to you when you have booked the tour and this has been confirmed.
- Arrival plane: Tromsø lufthavn
- Arrival with car: Agreed further after reservation
- Minibus: Transport to helicopter base
- Activity: Helicopter for fishing area, setting up camp, fishing in the evening
- Fishing: We try 5 – 7 good fishing areas (depending on your hiking ability)
- Guiding: Full time guide
- Cooking: Packed lunch on excursions, dinner at camp
- Packing the camp in the morning
- Fishing while waiting for a helicopter
- Helicopter transport in the evening
- Accommodation in large cabin, shower and sauna
Monday, week 2:
- Minibus: Return to Tromsø airport
When booking package trip from us the group pay reservation fee NOK 15,000, – due 7 days after booking confirmed. This covers advances on reservation of helicopter in high season. Please note that reservation fees are non-refundable upon cancellation of travel at a later date. The balance is due 42 days before departure.
When ordering package travel with us, customers are encouraged to have travel insurance with cancellation protection, as well as insurance that covers damage and other unforeseen costs during the trip. Such insurance can be ordered from most insurance companies and is also used on all other trips by your family. Click here to read more about travel insurance.
included in the package
- Transportation from / to Tromsø airport
- Helicopter transport from / to fishing camp
- Complete camp with tent, camp equipment and packraft boat
- Daily guiding and assistance
- Rental of first aid equipment, satellite emergency equipment, gps
- Accommodation in large cabin before returning home, shower and sauna
Not included in the package
- Food and drinks
- Personal equipment
- Fishing license for Norwegian lakes
- Flight from / to Tromsø airport
If you rather want a bit easier fishing trip where we live in modern house and fish near Kautokeino, then you can take a closer look at the package trip fishing in Finnmark.